Waste Management Services
Please see the message below from Waste Management:
In order for Waste Management to maintain its focus on municipal solid waste collection and disposal, and due to the reduced number of employees in the field, effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020, Waste Management is temporarily suspending the performance of the following services, which are non-essential during this period of emergency:
• Bulk Collection – furniture, carpet, mattresses, appliances, etc.
• Spring and bulk clean-ups
• Yard Waste Collection – grass clippings, brush, tree limbs, etc.
• All trash/refuse must be bagged and sealed and, wherever possible, placed in containers. LOOSE ITEMS WILL NOT BE COLLECTED.
• All recyclable materials must be placed inside recycling bin (including cardboard). ITEMS LEFT OUTSIDE OF BIN WILL NOT BE COLLECTED.
• WM will enforce (bag and/or cart limits), as reflected in our current contract.
When the Declarations of Emergency and social distancing recommendations have been eased and Waste Management’s workforce returns to pre-pandemic levels, these services will be restarted. Waste Management will provide notice when the service(s) will resume.
We have been a part of this community for many years and know that together we will be resilient. Thank you for your partnership during this critical time.