MEADOWBROOK POOL RULES
(Last Updated: 2014)
- All members must be prepared to show their pool pass and sign in with pool monitors upon entering the pool. Residents must accompany guests. Any non-Meadowbrook resident including non-resident family members are considered guests and friends. Guests must be signed in and guest fees are to be paid upon entering.
- All persons using the pool and their guests must be in good standing with the Association, having all assessments paid and no unresolved rule violations to exercise pool privileges.
- The pool will be open the following hours: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (7:45 to 8:00 p.m. will be designated as adult swim time so guards can perform closing duties). Extended pool hours will be held on Friday evenings until 10:00 p.m.
- The monitors may choose to call a 10 minute adult swim during each hour. All children under the age of 16 must leave the pool and pool steps during this time. This is the best time for purchasing ice cream.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. The association and management assume no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use or for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Members are responsible for the actions of their children and any damage to the property by members, their children or guests will be the responsibility of the adult association member and the association will be compensated.
- All persons shall obey the instructions of the pool monitors and poolside decisions made by the pool monitors are final. Members with disputes may contact the pool manager.
- No person shall use the pool unless it is officially open and pool monitors are on duty. Exceptions will only be allowed with previous written approval from the pool manager.
- Members and their guests are permitted to enter the pool area only through designated gates.
- Persons unable to demonstrate to the pool monitors their ability to swim are not permitted in deep water. No flotation devices are allowed past the centerline of the pool.
- Children must not be left unattended. Guards are not permitted to baby sit. Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult. If it is determined that the person in charge of an underage child is irresponsible, they and the child will be asked to leave the pool.
- Admission shall be refused to all persons having colds, cough, inflamed eyes and infections or wearing bandages.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the pool area.
- No pets are permitted in the pool area.
- No intoxicated persons will be allowed in the pool area.
- All refuse must be placed in garbage cans. Members are urged to assist in keeping the pool area and bathrooms clean.
- No running, spitting, pushing, dunking, rough play or profanity will be permitted in the pool area.
- The use of kickboards, tubes, balls, etc. will be determined by the pool monitors depending on the number of people in the pool. No motorized devices in the pool.
- No food allowed on the pool deck.
- No pins or ribbons are permitted in hair. They could clog the filter.
- Swim diapers only are to be used for children that are not potty trained.
- No diving into the pool.
- Park only in designated areas.
- No smoking in pool area.
- Place all lost and found articles in the designated place. Please check frequently for lost articles.
- No kegs or fire pits in the pool area during pool hours. Kegs and fire pits will be permitted during adult functions sponsored by the adult social committee.
- Failure to comply with these rules or any part thereof shall be considered sufficient cause for members to be deprived of the use of the pool by the pool manager for a period to be determined. Failure to comply with these rules may also subject members to the provisions of the Rules Enforcement Policy, which establishes a system for the levying of fines. The pool manager shall recommend to the board of directors those members who should be subject to the provisions of the Rules Enforcement Policy.
Weather and Staffing Permitting, the Meadowbrook Pool Season will be Memorial Day Weekend Saturday through Labor Day Weekend Monday.
SAT – THU: 11:00 AM until 8:00 PM
FRI: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Weekends and Holidays: $4.00
Children 2 and under: free
*Babysitter pass: $5.00 for the summer
*Babysitter Passes are intended to be used by a non-resident, age 13 or over, who will be supervising the child of a Meadowbrook resident.
Packets of 10 guest passes are available for $20.00. Please check payable to Meadowbrook HOA and mail to:
c/o Omni Management Services
2400 Ansys Drive, Suite 102
Canonsburg, PA 15317
NOTE: Anyone planning a gathering at the pool with more than 10 guests must inform the pool manager.