Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, any improvements made the exterior of your home, townhome or carriage home, must be approved by the Architectural Committee. To obtain approval, please fill out the Meadowbrook Architectural Alteration Request Form. and submit it to Omni Management Services for review.

If anyone in the community is violating any rules and regulations, the Rule Violation Report Form needs to be filled out and sent to Omni Management Services.

To rent the clubhouse, call Lori at 724-255-3317 and leave your name, phone number, and date you wish to rent.  You can also email Lori Potochar, the Clubhouse Manager, at  Omni Management Services will send you a contract to fill out and return with the proper deposit and rental fee.

Yes, you can pay your dues online in the following ways:

      1. For your convenience, there is a banner on the home page for paying your dues online. If you are ready to pay now, you can click here to pay.
      1. You can click here to go to the Omni website and click on the ONLINE PAYMENT icon.
      1. Or you can pay online using your bank’s Bill Pay Service. Be sure to include your lot number in the memo!